1. Preheat oven 200 Celsius (fan assisted).
2. Leave sauce out to get to room temperature.
3. Line oven tray with baking paper provided.
4. Get the breadcrumb mix in a bowl.
5. Toss in a few vings at a time. Coat it.
6. Lay Baked Bird vings on tray, gently and spaced.
7. Whack it in the middle shelf of the oven, 15-18 minutes.*
8. Remove vings from oven.
9. Wash and finely chop the spring onion.
10. Put the branded greaseproof on a plate and arrange vings on top.
11. Drizzle with Kim's Gochu-Gang sauce.
12. Sprinkle on the spring onion and sesame seeds.
13. Snap some pics, POST on social media. Tag @bakedbirduk
DEVOUR & ENJOY!
*Oven dependent. We cook ours for 15 minutes. Leave in longer for more crispiness
Store in fridge for max 2 days
Allergens: Cereals Containing Gluten, Soybeans, Celery, Sesame Seeds & Sulphite.
Please Note, Baked Bird DIY kits are manufactured in a kitchen which also handles all the other 14 major allergens (including nuts), therefore whilst we have strict separation processes, we cannot guarantee that menu items will be completely free from any particular allergen, which may be unsuitable for some individuals.
Our breadcrumb mix contains gluten, avoid this step in the cooking instructions to have a gluten free experience.
If you have any allergens or dietary concerns please contact us .
(Marked with RED Sticker) Marinated Vings (Cauliflower), Sauce Sachet (Meal For 1), Sauce Bottle (Meal For 2), Breadcrumb Mix
Extras: Spring Onion, Sesame Seeds, Baking Paper, Branded Greaseproof