1. Preheat oven 210 Celsius (fan assisted).
2. Leave sauce out to get to room temperature.
3. Line oven tray with baking paper provided.
4. Get the breadcrumb mix in a bowl.
5. Toss in one wing at a time. Coat it.
6. Lay Baked Bird wings on tray, gently and spaced.
7. Whack it in the middle shelf of the oven, 23-28 minutes.*
8. Finely chop the chives.
9. Remove wings from oven, and check they are thoroughly cooked (no pinkness inside).
10. Toss the wings in a bowl and coat it with the buffalo sauce.**
11. Put the branded greaseproof on a plate and arrange the wings on top.
12. Sprinkle on the chives and black sesame seeds.
13. Snap some pics, POST on social media. Tag @bakedbirduk
DIP THE WING IN THE BLUE CHEESE & ENJOY!
*Oven dependent. We cook ours for 23 minutes.
**Gently heat the buffalo sauce with butter for a creamier richer sauce.
Store in fridge for max 3 days or freeze for 3 weeks. Keep blue cheese dip refrigerated and consume within 3 days
Allergens: Cereals Containing Gluten, Soybeans, Celery, Milk, Sesame Seeds & Sulphite.
Please Note, Baked Bird DIY kits are manufactured in a kitchen which also handles all the other 14 major allergens (including nuts), therefore whilst we have strict separation processes, we cannot guarantee that menu items will be completely free from any particular allergen, which may be unsuitable for some individuals.
Our breadcrumb mix contains gluten, avoid this step in the cooking instructions to have a gluten free experience.
If you have any allergens or dietary concerns please contact us .
(Marked with ORANGE Sticker) Spiced and Herbed Buttermilk Wings, Sauce Sachet (Meal For 1), Sauce Bottle (Meal For 2), Breadcrumb Mix, Blue Cheese Dip
Extras: Chives, Black Sesame Seeds, Baking Paper, Branded Greaseproof