1. Preheat oven 210 Celsius (fan assisted).
2. Line oven tray with baking paper provided.
3. Get the breadcrumb mix in a bowl.
4. Toss in one wing at a time. Coat it.
5. Lay Baked Bird wings on tray, gently and spaced.
6. Whack it in the middle shelf of the oven, 23-28 minutes.*
7. Remove wings from oven, and check they are thoroughly cooked (no pinkness inside).
8. Pour Green With Envy sauce sachet into a bowl, heat it up till warm.
9. Wash and finely chop the red chilli.
10. Put the branded greaseproof on a plate and arrange wings on top. Pour over the Green With Envy sauce.
11. Sprinkle on the red chilli and black sesame seeds.
12. Snap some pics, POST on social media. Tag @bakedbirduk
DEVOUR & ENJOY!
*Oven dependent. We cook ours for 23 minutes.
Store in fridge for max 3 days or freeze for 3 weeks
Allergens: Cereals Containing Gluten, Soybeans, Celery, Sesame Seeds & Sulphite.
Please Note, Baked Bird DIY kits are manufactured in a kitchen which also handles all the other 14 major allergens (including nuts), therefore whilst we have strict separation processes, we cannot guarantee that menu items will be completely free from any particular allergen, which may be unsuitable for some individuals.
Our breadcrumb mix contains gluten, avoid this step in the cooking instructions to have a gluten free experience.
If you have any allergens or dietary concerns please contact us .
(Marked with GREEN Sticker) Marinated Wings, Sauce Sachet, Breadcrumb Mix
Extras: Red Chilli, Black Sesame Seeds, Baking Paper, Branded Greaseproof